Who do you turn to when you are going through a difficult patch. Who are your prayer warriors?
Small Group Prayer Warriors
When you’re going through a tough time, it is important to have people praying for you. This will be very easy for you if you are in a small group. Small group prayer warriors are easy to come by – that’s what we’re there for!
Joy and Peace is Found in Praying for Each Other
God’s vision for his people in Isaiah 55 is that they would live in joy and peace. Prayer is a mystery in many ways, but I can testify that it is easier to live in joy and peace with others if you are praying for each other. It just works!
The Power of Praying in Small Groups
There is more power in small group prayer than in praying by yourself. If you are not in a small group then you are unprotected. You will be lacking in the strength that comes from having like-minded Christians close beside you.
Pastor Rick Warren
You need God’s power to get through difficult times. God promises his power wherever two or three are gathered in his name. Small group prayer is powerful! That’s why you need to be in a small group. Then you can ask them to pray for you.
Love God, Love Others
Think It Over
Think through the following:
- Who are the people in your life you can call on to pray for you?
Click on the link – https://linktr.ee/battlefieldresources – to listen, watch or subscribe to this podcast.
This Week’s Battle Drill Devotionals
- Monday 24 July – Why are Small Groups Important in The Salvation Army?
- Tuesday 25 July – Never Doubt What a Small Group Can Do with a Boundless God
- Wednesday 26 July – How To Set An Exciting Vision For Church Small Groups
- Thursday 27 July – Small Group Prayer Warriors: The Best in Tough Times
- Friday 28 July – Finding Genuine Christian Encouragement in Small Groups
- How Small Groups Help Us Grow in Faith
- Small Groups, Big Difference
- Accepting God’s Grace: The Most Important Thing You Will Ever Do
- How To Break Free From Sin, Once and For All
- The Power to Change: The Freedom You Desperately Need
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?