Table of contents
When you look around you, what do you see? A creaking health service? Workers striking? A cost of living crisis? War in Ukraine? Failing health? A shrinking job market? A generation falling behind in education? Jesus says, look at me instead.
Peter Walked on Water!
Only Peter had the faith the step out of the boat. Physics tells us that a grown man could not walk on water. But Peter did. Often, we move so quickly to focusing on his sinking that we forget to pause and note: PETER WALKED ON WATER!
Fix Your Eyes on Jesus
If you look at the world, you’ll be distressed; if you look within, you’ll be depressed; if you look at Christ, you’ll be at rest.Pastor Rick Warren
Don’t panic! Instead fix your eyes on Jesus for your survival.
Think It Over
Think about the following:
There’s a new episode of Battle Drill Devotional every Monday through Friday.
This Week’s Battle Drill Devotionals
- Monday 14 August – You Need to Focus on Jesus not the Storm
- Tuesday 15 August – When Jesus Stills The Storm You’ll Immediately Feel Secure
- Wednesday 16 August – How to Walk on Water? Get Out of the Boat!
- Thursday 17 August – Don’t Panic – Fix Your Eyes On Jesus For Your Survival
- Friday 18 August – Tested by the Storms Of Life? Jesus Intercedes For Us
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?