“I am convinced that discipleship is offensive spiritual warfare. Here’s why – and how you might strengthen your church’s strategy.”
“It’s heartbreaking to talk to well-meaning employees, who care deeply about the business, and whose ideas are being ignored and perceived as negative because of the way they communicate their concerns. One of the big culprits that leads to a negative Eeyore leadership style, is HOW YOU RESPOND TO IDEAS.”
“When the church fails to disciple, the result is baby believers who never grow (even though they may be placed in leadership positions). Stagnation results, and revitalisation is in order. That being said, here are some ways not to fix this discipleship problem.”
Thanks for reading with me. If you discovered an enlightening, must-read leadership or productivity link recently, drop me a line and share!
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?