Leadership and Productivity
This Week’s Must-Read Leadership and Productivity Articles:
“It’s normal to complain; it’s leadership to make something better. ‘The consistent pursuit of improvement yields unfathomable advantage.’ Improvement is the ultimate pursuit of leadership.”
“In reality, you and I are created to live life in rhythm. We are designed to work hard and play hard. To stress our bodies and then to unwind and let them destress. As you get ready for summer, here are some ideas to help you make sure that you are maximising your summer.”
“Here’s the reality. Online church isn’t what’s stopping your congregation from returning to in-person services. If they’re not coming to church in person, they’re probably not watching online either. It may not be a one-to-one correlation, but if congregational attendance is down, you need to look elsewhere for an answer.”
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?