Leadership and Productivity
This Week’s Must-Read Leadership and Productivity Articles:
“Great leaders with effective communication are able to clearly convey their ideas, expectations, and goals. This helps them build trust and foster collaboration. Effective communication is crucial for effective leadership, and a leader who can’t communicate clearly cannot lead effectively. Here are four things that great leaders do to improve their communication skills.”
“If you’re like many Christians, you have an authentic desire to share your faith with people who don’t yet follow Jesus. I know I do. One of my deepest longings is that every person would come to know the love and salvation that Jesus extends to them. But unchurched people are changing. Here are the characteristics of unchurched people that I’m seeing today.”
“Everything has changed, but one thing remains true. You still can’t motivate people. But you can apply groundbreaking insight into human motivation to address the new realities of hybrid work, retention, and quiet quitting.”
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?