Leadership and Productivity
It’s hard to stay on top of the many leadership and productivity articles published each week. To help you become the best leader possible, here are three articles I found helpful this week:
This Week’s Must-Read Leadership and Productivity Articles:
“After a great day of teaching, Jesus faced the critics. There’s a lesson here for every leader worth remembering.”
“Over a decade ago, I first read Move: What 1,000 Churches Reveal about Spiritual Growth by Greg Hawkins and Cally Parkinson. The book is based on their research of over 1,000 churches and takes a hard look at spiritual formation in our churches with a focus on best-practice ministries. This book is by far the book that has most challenged my thinking regarding spiritual formation in the church, so I went through all those highlights and tried to narrow them down to the twelve that I found most challenging to current church practices.”
“You want to succeed but when managers create confusion high-aspiration people pull their hair out. Managers who communicate poorly demotivate talented people. People want to go all in, but don’t want to waste energy doing the wrong thing.”
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Divine Interruption in Our Lives: Insights Drawn from the Ministry of Christ
- The Salvation Army and Communion: Do I Look Like Christ?
- Children Are a Blessing from the Lord: Unveiling Truths in Mark 10:13-16
- Understanding the Difference Between Christian and Secular Leadership
- Discover the Best Christian Leadership Blogs to Elevate Your Faith