The Best Leadership Articles I Read This Week
This Week’s Best Leadership Articles:
“Listening is more than an absence of words while someone else talks. It is deeper than not interrupting. Listening is at the core of servant leadership.”
“The best day in your leadership journey is when you realise the biggest challenges reside within. See if you do some of the self-defeating behaviours I’ve held dear.”
“Irrelevance isn’t just something that affects churches. Every organisation can become irrelevant when the speed of cultural change surpasses its rate of organisational growth. The faster the culture changes, the easier it is to become irrelevant.”
Do You Have One of the Best Leadership Articles to Share?
- How to Take a Sabbath: The Best Way to be Ready
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- How to Pastor People: Love Them!
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?