Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT) reminds us that God will see our lives through to a glorious conclusion. All praise to him!
Table of contents
Do you have a plan for your life? Or are you just drifting along, wandering around aimlessly and wondering what to do next?
Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT): God Has Other Plans
God’s people had been exiled into slavery in Babylon. Their plan was to sit it out until their fortunes changed. But God had others plans! He stirred them to move ahead. He gave them a purpose whilst they were in Babylon. And he promised to be with them all the way.
God’s Plan for You
God has a plan for you too. It is a plan for good. It is a plan for the future and full of boundless hope. If you allow him to direct your agenda, he will go with you as you seek to fulfil his purpose for your life.
A Glorious Conclusion
That doesn’t mean everything will be sunshine and roses and that we will always be spared pain, suffering and hardship. But it does mean God will see our lives through to a glorious conclusion. All praise to him!
Think It Over
Think about the following:
- In what ways does God reveal his purpose for your life?
Battle Drill Devotionals This Week
- Monday 11 September – A Timely and Uplifting Prayer For Happiness In Your Community
- Tuesday 12 September – You Need to Know How to Pray for Political Leaders
- Wednesday 13 September – Jeremiah 29:11 NLT: God Has More Amazing Plans For Good For You
- Thursday 14 September – You Need to Know God Has Not Forgotten You
- Friday 15 September – When You Are Feeling So Far From God: How To Find Him
Subscribe to the Podcast
Click on the link – https://linktr.ee/battlefieldresources – to listen, watch or subscribe to this podcast.
- Happiness Begins with Gratitude: What Happens When People are Delighted
- God’s Beautiful Gift Of Grace: Does God Forgive All Sins?
- You Need to Focus on Jesus not the Storm
- The Truth About Really Needing a Sabbath Rest from Work
- What Does Heaven Look Like?
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?