Leadership and Productivity
It’s hard to stay on top of the many leadership and productivity articles published each week. To help you become the best leader possible, here are three articles I found helpful this week:
This Week’s Must-Read Leadership and Productivity Articles:
“From unlimited vacations and 4-day workweeks to the role of A.I. in the life of the average office worker, understanding how expectations about work are changing is essential if you’re going to lead a team well into the future. “
“As a leader, it’s inevitable that you will be called upon to have difficult conversations. Whether it’s addressing a performance issue, dealing with conflict, or having a tough conversation with a team member, these types of conversations can be challenging and uncomfortable. However, by following a few key strategies, you can make difficult conversations easier and less daunting.”
“While there are many factors that contribute to a leader’s ability to inspire and influence others, there are also small behaviours that can make a big difference in how people perceive and respond to you as a leader.”
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?