Table of contents
We Are Adopted into God’s Family
Some of your relationships show you how to find your identity in Christ. Paul tells us that God decided in advance to adopt us into his own family. When we become a Christian, we are adopted into the family of other believers, and we live that out in our local church family. They help show you how to find your identity in Christ.
God has adopted us as his children. He has brought us into his family and made us all heirs along with Jesus. The church family you worship with each week are all related to God through Christ. God longs to have a relationship with each one of us, and he wants us to learn to love each other too.
God’s Beautiful Family Will Show You How to Find Your Identity in Christ
The family of God will last forever. One day, we will all get to spend eternity with him. If you want to know how to find your identity in Christ, then simply spend time exploring it in the beautiful family God has given you.
Think It Over
Think through the following:
Subscribe to the Podcast
Click on the link – https://linktr.ee/battlefieldresources – to listen, watch or subscribe to this podcast.
This Week’s Battle Drill Devotionals
- Monday 4 September – Why It Is Important To Know Your Identity In Christ
- Tuesday 5 September – How To Find Your Identity In Christ: In God’s Beautiful Family
- Wednesday 6 September – Your Identity In Christ Helps You See What Your Limited Responsibilities Are
- Thursday 7 September – Finding Your Identity In Christ Will Make You Discover Your Priorities In Life
- Friday 8 September – Knowing Your New Identity in Christ Determines Your Future
- Happiness Begins with Gratitude: What Happens When People are Delighted
- God’s Beautiful Gift Of Grace: Does God Forgive All Sins?
- You Need to Focus on Jesus not the Storm
- The Truth About Really Needing a Sabbath Rest from Work
- What Does Heaven Look Like?
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?