Navigate the path where forgiveness is the key to happiness. Cultivate a forgiving heart.
Table of Contents
Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness: Introduction
How do you respond to someone who hurts you? Are you angry? Resentful? Bitter? Do you cut them off and never speak to them again? Or are you compassionate and forgiving?
Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness: Someone in Your Life Needs It
Someone is going to need you to show mercy to them at some point – because we all treat people wrongly on occasions, and we are all wronged too. How you respond to them is an indication of how much you have grown like Christ, and it affects your happiness.
Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness: Anger, Resentment and Bitterness Are Not
Angry, resentful and bitter people are not happy! But those who choose to show compassion, forgiveness and mercy receive the compassion and forgiveness and mercy of God and they are made happy.
Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness Because God Forgives Us
No matter how people treat you, as God’s family member, he will show you mercy, both in this life and when he returns.
- What keeps you from forgiving someone who has hurt you? Does holding on to that hurt make you happy?
This Week on Battle Drill Devotionals
- Monday 9 October – From Heartache to Healing: How to Release Grief and Embrace Happiness
- Tuesday 10 October – Mastering Your Strength Under Control: Achieving Happiness in a World of Chaos
- Wednesday 11 October – Embrace a Joyful Life: Understanding why Forgiveness is the Key to Happiness
- Thursday 12 October – Unlocking Happiness and Integrity: Trail to A Joyous & Upright Life
- Friday 13 October – “Happy Are The Peacemakers”: Unearthing the Joy of Conflict Resolution
There’s a new episode of Battle Drill Devotional every Monday through Friday.
Click on the link – https://linktr.ee/battlefieldresources – to listen, watch or subscribe to this podcast.
- Enhance Your Prayers in Times of Crisis: How to Pray and Listen to God’s Voice
- A Timely and Uplifting Prayer For Happiness In Your Community
- Why It Is Important To Know Your Identity In Christ
- Happiness Begins with Gratitude: What Happens When People are Delighted
- God’s Beautiful Gift Of Grace: Does God Forgive All Sins?
- 1. What Forgiveness Is and Is Not – https://greatergood.berkeley.edu/topic/forgiveness/definition
- 2. Why Forgiveness Is The Key To Your Happiness – https://www.huffpost.com/entry/forgiveness-key-to-happiness_b_5997602
- 3. Unlocking Happiness through the Power of Forgiveness – https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/in-the-face-adversity/201103/unlocking-happiness-through-the-power-forgiveness
- 4. The Power of Forgiveness – https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/basics/forgiveness
- 5. Forgiveness is the key to action and freedom – https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/hannah_arendt_163523
- 6. Scientific Reasons to Forgive – https://www.lifehack.org/289679/science-proves-forgiveness-key-well-being
- 7. Journey of Forgiveness – https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/adult-health/in-depth/forgiveness/art-20047692
- 8. Releasing the Anger: The Power of Forgiveness – https://tinybuddha.com/blog/releasing-the-anger-the-power-of-forgiveness/
- 9. How to start forgiving – https://www.apa.org/topics/resilience/forgiveness
- 10. Understanding Forgiveness in Christianity – https://www.learnreligions.com/understanding-forgiveness-in-christianity-700715
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Understanding the Difference Between Christian and Secular Leadership
- The Salvation Army and Communion: Do I Look Like Christ?
- Divine Interruption in Our Lives: Insights Drawn from the Ministry of Christ
- Children Are a Blessing from the Lord: Unveiling Truths in Mark 10:13-16
- Discover the Best Christian Leadership Blogs to Elevate Your Faith