Leadership and Productivity
This Week’s Must-Read Leadership and Productivity Articles:
“Leadership has many privileges but the fine print of the leadership contract contains the price leaders must pay in order to be successful. It is because of the price that leaders often get blind-sided and become quite frustrated.”
“Great leaders are constantly juggling a variety of responsibilities and tasks, and it’s easy for their time to get away from them. However, it’s important for leaders to make time for certain things on a daily basis in order to be effective and successful. Here are seven things great leaders make time for every day.”
“There’s a joyful side to losing yourself and there’s a corrosive side. Achievement corrodes identity when you lose yourself to work. … [But] Your best self emerges when you lose yourself.”
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?