“John Maxwell says leadership is influence. If that’s true, then how does a leader develop influence with the people he or she leads? I have learned a few ways I best gain influence with teams I attempt to lead.”
“Again and again, gossip hurts people, saddens God, kills progress, and stifles growth. Yet Christians keep doing it. So how do you put a stop to gossip? Here are three things I’ve found to be effective.”
“It bugs you when someone brings up your blind spots. Like mirrors, you have blind spots. Self-perception is fuzzy. People see things in you that you don’t or won’t see in yourself.”
Thanks for reading with me. If you discovered an enlightening, must-read leadership or productivity link recently, drop me a line and share!
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?