Interrupting Jesus interrupts people’s ordinary lives with his love and his ways and changes their whole trajectory.
Table of contents
Interrupting Jesus Disrupts Our Lives With His Love and His Ways
Jesus interrupts our lives with his purposes, and we walk in them, even when they disrupt our norms.
Click on the link – https://linktr.ee/battlefieldresources – to listen, watch or subscribe to this podcast.
Sermon Series: Divine Interruptions
- Sunday 29 October – Interrupting Jesus Disrupts Our Lives With His Love and His Ways
- Sunday 5 November – Jesus Loves the Little Children – This is the Remarkable Key to Childlike Faith
- Sunday 19 November – Jesus is Interrupted by the Hurting – This is What We Must Make Time For Too
- Sunday 26 November – God Is Never Too Busy To Be Interrupted By You
Battle Drill Daily Devotional Podcast This Week
- Monday 30 October – Understanding the Concept: Jesus is Greater than Our Insignificance
- Tuesday 31 October – Experience ‘Jesus Cares’ in Everyday Activities- A look into the Comfort Found in Luke 5:8
- Wednesday 1 November – Recognising Sin in Our Lives: Understanding the Path to God’s Grace
- Thursday 2 November – Where Can One Find Salvation? Embracing Helplessness & Meeting Jesus
- Friday 3 November – How to Truly Commit to Christ: More Than Just Acknowledgment
- God’s Beautiful Gift Of Grace: Does God Forgive All Sins?
- You Need to Focus on Jesus not the Storm
- What Does Heaven Look Like?
- How To Apply God’s Word: The Most Wondrous Force Ever Seen
- Prison Life? Temptation and How To Overcome It with The Salvation Army Soldiers Covenant
Please Consider Leaving Your Feedback
Did you know you can now give each post and podcast episode on my website a star rating?
I value your feedback about what I am writing and teaching, so I can improve and try to give you content that will better nourish, challenge, and equip you for your Christian journey.
All you have to do is click on the star rating below.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?
- Understanding the Difference Between Christian and Secular Leadership
- Divine Interruption in Our Lives: Insights Drawn from the Ministry of Christ
- Discover the Best Christian Leadership Blogs to Elevate Your Faith
- Children Are a Blessing from the Lord: Unveiling Truths in Mark 10:13-16
- The Salvation Army and Communion: Do I Look Like Christ?