“One website lists 40 leadership priorities. A person with 40 priorities is an exhausted chipmunk with its tail on fire.”
“If we could have a cup of coffee together, I’d share some of my leadership mistakes and we could talk about how you can avoid some of your own. But for today, let me share four of the more common mistakes that if you put your mind to it, you can avoid.”
Why Your Discipleship Path is More Important Than Ever (And the Strategic Steps That We’ve Found Work Well) by Tony Morgan
“Just because people show up for a gathering doesn’t mean they’re becoming more like Jesus. Instead of filling spaces so people can experience an event, we need to focus on helping them get from where they are now to where God wants them to be.”
Thanks for reading with me. If you discovered an enlightening, must-read leadership or productivity link recently, drop me a line and share!
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?