“There are unseen traits of great leaders which are often unknown until tested. These unseen traits often help determine the success of a leader. I have often referred to this as the “backside of leadership”.”
“One approach to improving work productivity is the ability to focus on the topic at hand. Distractions can hinder job growth but can increase the quality of the work. You can work to improve your capacity to concentrate if you are aware of how focusing might impact your job. This article shares eight tips to improve concentration power.”
“This, I would suggest, is pastoral preaching of the highest order — ministry of God’s truth that flows from the heart of a true shepherd of souls, a man who has drunk deeply of the sweet waters of the gospel, and is persuaded from the depths of his being that others need to taste and see that the Lord is good, and to obtain the blessing designed for those who trust in him.”
Thanks for reading with me. If you discovered an enlightening, must-read leadership or productivity link recently, drop me a line and share!
- How to Take a Sabbath: Healthy Leaders Don’t Avoid The Sabbath, They Get Ready For It
- Leaders are Readers: Keep Reading When You Get Back To Work
- 2 Ways To Avoid Overcommitting Yourself As A Leader
- Life as a Pastor: How Can We Cultivate Resilience in Ourselves and Others?
- The best way to pastor people…
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?